Ten things to do in the Adelaide Hills
1. Pick a Pink Lady Weekend - experience a real orchard and pick apples at Mahnew Orchards or Harris Orchards Lenswood 30th April & 1st May.
2. Adelaide Hills Sculpture Symposium - The Cedars, Hahndorf 4th to 25th April.
3. Gorge Wildlife Park - Cuddle a koala or feed the kangaroos, Cudlee Creek.
4. Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens - for awesome Autumn colour, Piccadilly.
5. Beerenberg - Pick your own strawberries & taste jams at Hahndorf.
6. Open Garden Scheme - Pomona Cottage, Stirling, 16th & 17th April, The Chestnuts, Crafers 23rd & 24th April, Glenalta, Stirling 24th April.
7. Steam Roller Park - Great playground, picnic in the bandstand, play in the Autumn leaves, Stirling.
8. The Big Rocking Horse - Climb the rocking horse, see the toy factory and visit the wildlife, Gumeracha.
9. Udder Delights Cheese Cellar - high teas, cheese tasting, fondues or cheese making classes, Hahndorf.
10. ... and of course visit Anderson Hill!!- Stunning views, walk through the vines, enjoy pizza, wine and craft beer.